As a manager, one of your most important tasks is keeping things productive. These are the six questions you must ask if you really want to see results:
- Where do you do your most creative work: at the office or outside the office?
- When do your employees better respect the costs of meetings and the value of your time: at the office or at an offsite location, where you’re paying by the hour?
- Do you think most people appreciate personal support service, including options for ordering food, tech support and cleaning services – BEFORE the need arises?
- In your opinion, how many people consider flexibility in booking – being able to change meeting room size (from small to large) and type (e.g. from formal to informal) a priority?
Of course, prior to them having to make a last minute change.
- Can you recall an internal strategy meeting or QBR at the office, where not one participant was browsing social media and there were no interruptions?
- Do you think people go for functional or colorful meeting rooms, or do they appreciate beautiful, clean design with a Scandinavian chic?